// career at everstox
Sales Manager | Full-Time | Munich, Germany
Join our journey in 2020 to make first-class distribution accessible for eCommerce, B2B, and Retail companies of any size and benefit from great opportunities for personal development in a fast-growing, high-performing and fun team. In case this is not the right job for you, check out our open vacancies.
// your responsibilities
- You work closely together with the founders on setting the overall commercial vision and goals for the company
- You develop and execute on the rollout of pipeline generation strategies and initiatives
- You constantly follow the logistics challenges of Europe’s most innovative brands and develop initial solutions for the digitization and scalability of their warehousing processes
- You establish relationships and an active dialogue with decision-makers from our target customers
- You cooperate with the marketing team (receiving leads) and the customer operations team (transferring qualified leads)
- You set the foundation for a strong sales culture that understands the customer at the centre of all activities
// Sales Manager: your profile
- You have a strong academic & professional background
- You ideally have 2 years+ experience in B2B Tech Sales (SaaS) in a Seed / Series-A stage startup
- You are self-motivated, pragmatic and strive to solve problems effectively
- You are open-minded and enjoy working in a dynamic environment
- You are fluent in German and English (speaking & writing skills)
- You are available for a full-time position with a flexible start date
// who we are
We are a venture capital-backed Munich based startup digitizing the logistics industry (a €250bn+ market in Europe) by developing Europe’s first API-driven network of warehousing and fulfillment service partners to enable flexible and data-driven fulfillment. We make sure customers receive their orders on the next day, at lower transportation costs and emissions. As a young and driven team with a first-class entrepreneurial and tech background, we focus on solving complex operational problems with customer-centric development in a highly dynamic environment.
Check out our LinkedIn page to keep up-to-date with our recent news, posts and achievements and also our ‘Warehousing and Fulfillment Resources section‘ to learn about logistics and how we facilitate operations with our tech platform.
// why join us
- Work closely together with the founders with a proven track record as well as strong technical and entrepreneurial background
- Get a steep learning curve and take responsibility & autonomy for key decisions about the future of everstox.
- Have an impact by shaping how goods are distributed across Europe and iterate quickly with customer feedback.
- Work at a well-funded, early-stage startup with an innovative business model in the logistics industry.
- Be part of a dynamic, high-performing and fun startup team in the heart of Munich.
- Get an attractive compensation package with competitive salary and share options
- Check out what our team says about working at everstox.