Site Reliability Engineer
Who we are
We are a venture-backed Munich based startup digitizing the logistics industry (a €250bn+ market in Europe) by developing a platform to enable multi-partner and hyperlocal fulfillment. We make sure customers receive their orders on the next day, at lower transportation costs and emissions. As a young and driven team with a first-class entrepreneurial and tech background, we focus on customer-centric development in a highly dynamic environment.
Why join us
Work closely with an experienced Chief Technology & Product Officer with a proven track record as well as two business founders with previous startup & BCG experience
Use modern cloud technologies without legacy systems, e.g. full infrastructure-as-code in AWS / ECS and CI/CD
Get a steep learning curve and take responsibility & autonomy for key decisions about the future of Everstox.
Work at a well-funded, early-stage startup with an innovative business model in the logistics industry.
- As Site Reliability Engineer you will be responsible to coordinate and implement improvements around availability, performance, monitoring and change management of our applications
- Together with our team you will react to emergencies and take the right decisions to avoid similar emergencies in the future
- You will be part of the engineering team and guide others as well as implement code changes by yourself in all areas around availability & performance
- Manage our cloud environments, including AWS and CI/CD
- 3y+ technical experience in the cloud & coding world (e.g. DevOps or Engineering)
- Experience with building scalable applications
- Good AWS and Docker knowledge
- Strong Linux knowledge
- Solved production emergencies in the past
- Coding experience in Python (or other languages and openness to switch to Python)
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
How to apply
Please send a mail with a short introduction and your CV to [email protected]