// work at everstox
Site Reliability Engineer | Munich, Germany
Join our journey in 2020 to make first-class distribution accessible for eCommerce, B2B, and Retail companies of any size and benefit from great opportunities for personal development in a fast-growing, high-performing and fun team. In case this is not the right job for you, check out our open vacancies.
// your responsibilities
- As Site Reliability Engineer you will be responsible to coordinate and implement improvements around availability, performance, monitoring and change management of our applications
- Together with our team you will react to emergencies and take the right decisions to avoid similar emergencies in the future
- You will be part of the engineering team and guide others as well as implement code changes by yourself in all areas around availability & performance
- Manage our cloud environments, including AWS and CI/CD
// Site Reliability Engineer: your profile
- 3y+ technical experience in the cloud & coding world (e.g. DevOps or Engineering)
- Experience with building scalable applications
- Good AWS and Docker knowledge
- Strong Linux knowledge
- Solved production emergencies in the past
- Coding experience in Python (or other languages and openness to switch to Python)
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
// who we are
We are a venture capital-backed Munich based startup digitizing the logistics industry (a €250bn+ market in Europe) by developing Europe’s first API-driven network of warehousing and fulfillment service partners to enable flexible and data-driven fulfillment. We make sure customers receive their orders on the next day, at lower transportation costs and emissions. As a young and driven team with a first-class entrepreneurial and tech background, we focus on solving complex operational problems with customer-centric development in a highly dynamic environment.
// why join us
- Work closely with an experienced Chief Technology & Product Officer with a proven track record as well as two business founders with previous startup & BCG experience
- Use modern cloud technologies without legacy systems, e.g. full infrastructure-as-code in AWS / ECS and CI/CD
- Get a steep learning curve and take responsibility & autonomy for key decisions about the future of Everstox.
- Work at a well-funded, early-stage startup with an innovative business model in the logistics industry.
- Check out what our team says about working at everstox.