Internship: Social Media Marketeer and Content Creator (F/M/D)
When: Now | Business Team | Full-Time | Munich, Germany
Having freshly raised a Funding Round from Top Tier VC firms, we are looking for ambitious new team members on our journey to make first- class distribution accessible for eCommerce, B2B, and Retail companies of any size. We are strongly convinced that hiring, developing and motivating people who build the strong foundation of our company will be essential for our success. Join us and benefit from great opportunities for personal development in a fast-growing, high-performing and fun team in the heart of Munich. We want you!
What you do
Work & Responsibilities
- You will work closely together with the Head of Marketing on achieving the overall marketing goals for everstox and help strengthen the online presence of everstox across multiple online mediums, especially on Social Media (LinkedIn)
- You will support brainstorming, designing and implementing campaigns and new engaging content ideas across a variety of platforms and formats (e.g. Blog articles, Case Studies, Newsletters, Social Media Posts)
- You will get insights into organic content planning and content management to foster inbound web traffic. While executing the projects, you will get exposure to a multitude of digital marketing practices for B2B marketing
- You proactively research relevant industry topics for our blogs posts, assist in writing content and optimizing our blogs (SEO) and create the relevant promotional contents on Social Media to promote these contents, both in German and English
The first 6 months will start as an internship during which you will start working on content-driven Social Media campaigns, after successful completion and full onboarding you have the option to get a full-time offer
Who you are
Job Title Profile
- You are pursuing a degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Communications
- You have first experience in creating engaging Social Media content, excellent copywriting skills and an eye for great design
- You have worked in CMS systems before (WordPress, Mailchimp) and have basic SEO-knowledge
- You are eager to become and stay up-to-date with the latest logistics, commerce and technology trends to provide great content for our marketing assets
- It’s a plus if you have already worked with InDesign, Illustrator or Photoshop
- You are self-motivated, pragmatic and strive to solve problems effectively
- You are open-minded, tech-savy and enjoy working in a dynamic start-up environment
- You are fluent in German and English (speaking & writing skills)
- You are available for a full-time internship for 6 months starting in April-21 and ready for an optional full-time offer
Perks & Benefits
- Work closely together with the founders with a proven track record as well as strong technical and entrepreneurial background
- Get a steep learning curve and take responsibility & autonomy for key decisions about the future of everstox
- Work at a well-funded, early-stage startup with an innovative business model in the logistics industry
- Be part of a dynamic, high-performing and fun startup team in the heart of Munich
- Get an attractive compensation package with competitive salary
Who we are
We are a Munich-based logistics and tech startup with over 10 nationalities. Our team is dynamic, versatile and ambitious, but we all have one common passion that we share (besides Logistics & Tech, of course) – that’s Ping Pong. Okay let’s get a little bit more serious. We are a venture capital-backed startup. Our goal is to digitize the logistics industry (a €250bn+ market in Europe) with our connected network and cloud platform. We make sure customers receive their orders on the next day, at lower transportation costs and emissions.
Apply for Job-Title
We are looking for open-minded, tech-savy and passion-driven individuals. Join our mission of revolutionizing the European warehousing industry and digitizing logistics operations. If you are ready for a new challenge and want to join a fast-growing startup in the heart of Munich, then we’re looking forward to your application.
Our Logistics as a Service News
A case study on how to reduce logistics costs and to create a powerful customer experience.
The Munich-based logistics experts digitize, optimize and scale Kolonne Null’s challenging product distribution.
Our 3PL Guide to find best fulfillment providers in Germany, England and across Europe.
Check also our LinkedIn page to keep up-to-date with our recent news, posts and achievements.