// Karriere bei everstox
Marketing Internship | 3-6 Months | Munich, Germany
Join our journey in 2020 to make first-class distribution accessible for eCommerce, B2B, and Retail companies of any size and benefit from great opportunities for personal development in a fast-growing, high-performing and fun team. In case this is not the right job for you, check out our open vacancies.
// your responsibilities
- You will work closely together with our team including Boris, one of our founders, and Max, our Marketing Manager
- You will actively contribute towards executing our marketing and communication strategies
- You will actively participate in our Marketing campaigns, research trends and topics in the logistics spheres and write thought-led content in form of Blogs, Social Media posts, and other activities
- You will prepare and conduct digital marketing efforts to strengthen our online presence
- You will analyze our marketing activities and create monthly reports
- You will upload and translate content on our website and create blog posts
// Marketing Internship: your profile
- You have a strong academic background in a marketing related field and are very familiar with Social Media, Social Monitoring and identifying key audiences in Social Media
- You’re knowledgeable about SEO, How to write great blog content and have an eye for great web design and user experience
- Ideally, you’ve worked before with Google Analytics, Google Ads, The Adobe Cloud (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- You already have prior internship / work experience
- You are self-motivated, pragmatic and strive to solve problems effectively
- You are open-minded and enjoy working in a dynamic environment
- You are fluent in German and English (speaking & writing skills)
- You are available for 3-6 months with a flexible start date
// wer wir sind
We are a venture capital-backed Munich based startup digitizing the logistics industry (a €250bn+ market in Europe) by developing Europe’s first API-driven network of warehousing and fulfillment service partners to enable flexible and data-driven fulfillment. We make sure customers receive their orders on the next day, at lower transportation costs and emissions. As a young and driven team with a first-class entrepreneurial and tech background, we focus on solving complex operational problems with customer-centric development in a highly dynamic environment.
Check out our LinkedIn Seite to keep up-to-date with our recent news, posts and achievements and also our ‘Lagerlogistik und Fulfillment Ressourcen‘ to learn about logistics and how we facilitate operations with our tech platform.
// why join us
- Work closely with an experienced B2B Marketing Manager, two business founders with entrepreneurial & BCG experience and a Chief Technology & Product Officer with a proven track record.
- Work at a well-funded, early-stage startup with an innovative business model in the logistics industry.
- Get a steep learning curve and take responsibility to drive key decisions about the future of everstox.
- Have an impact by shaping everstox positioning and communication in the market.
- Be part of a dynamic, high-performing and fun startup team in the heart of Munich.