// career at everstox
Senior Backend Engineer | Munich, Germany
Join our journey in 2020 to make first-class distribution accessible for eCommerce, B2B, and Retail companies of any size and benefit from great opportunities for personal development in a fast-growing, high-performing and fun team. In case this is not the right job for you, check out our open vacancies.
// your responsibilities
- You will be responsible for developing, testing and maintaining the backend applications of our product.
- You will do your own research and come up with proposals on how to improve/extend our codebase and used technologies.
- Together with our team you will react to emergencies and make the right decisions to avoid similar emergencies in the future.
- Review code of other team members and ensure that we are delivering code of high quality.
- Help in managing our cloud environments, including AWS and CI/CD
// Senior Backend Engineer: your profile
- 3y+ technical experience in backend development and building RESTful APIs
- Coding experience in Python (or other languages and openness to switch to Python)
- Know how to use git as CVS
- Good understanding of Docker and knows how to use its CLI
- Familiar with AWS
- Strong Linux knowledge
- Solved production emergencies in the past
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
// wer wir sind
We are a venture capital-backed Munich based startup digitizing the logistics industry (a €250bn+ market in Europe) by developing Europe’s first API-driven network of warehousing and fulfillment service partners to enable flexible and data-driven fulfillment. We make sure customers receive their orders on the next day, at lower transportation costs and emissions. As a young and driven team with a first-class entrepreneurial and tech background, we focus on solving complex operational problems with customer-centric development in a highly dynamic environment.
// why join us
- Work closely with an experienced Chief Technology & Product Officer with a proven track record as well as two business founders with previous startup & BCG experience
- Use modern cloud technologies without legacy systems, e.g. full infrastructure-as-code in AWS / ECS and CI/CD
- Get a steep learning curve and take responsibility & autonomy for key decisions about the future of Everstox.
- Work at a well-funded, early-stage startup with an innovative business model in the logistics industry.
- Check out what our team says about working at everstox.