Tap into growth.
We empower best brands with equal access to first-class logistics: No matter where, what products or brand experience to be delivered – work with specialized and cost-efficient warehousing, fulfillment and shipping services. Simply plug-in.
Your building blocks
Deliver on time and excite customers globally, by storing products locally. Access the best operational services across one integrated network and benefit from our economies of scale.
Rest assured, we only work with the best. Our logistics team and due diligence checks all key dimensions when it comes to operational excellence and specific capabilities for your use case.
Our logistics network
in a nutshell.
Local operational excellence at your fingertips: optimize your distribution setup in your core market or flexibly scale from Germany, the UK, across Europe to the US.
One powerful network,
for many reasons.
Your operational logistics needs fulfilled:
- Deliver orders from eCommerce or B2B sales – your product distribution challenge is what we master on a daily basis
- Benefit from the full range of tailored warehousing services, fast and seamless fulfillment, and value added services
- Create your special and consistent shipping experience that makes customers buy again, in all locations, for all markets
Your growth bottlenecks solved by one integration and one network:
- Benefit from our economies of scale & better rates across our connected 3PLs and carriers
- Operate without static dependencies to one local setup but with unlimited flexibility, with our team as strategic advisor
- Avoid process repetition and benefit from tech excellence – the times of manual integrations to each warehouse or carrier over
services at a glance
More than just
a storage facility.
Your products deserve the best treatment. And it all starts with warehousing services. Executed in partnership with specialized 3PLs with a proven track record over years of experience. Tailored to your needs.
- 1100k sqm palletized storage and warehouse spaces
- 450k sqm non-palletized storage and warehouse spaces
- 105k sqm small shelves storage spaces
- Fully accredited: ISO, HACCP and IFS HPC compliant warehouse capacities
- Dedicated operations teams on the ground to ensure flawless daily distribution works
- In-coming goods services from visual inspections, quality and functionality testing to palletization services
- High rack and block storage warehouses for small / medium / large goods
- Shelving rack warehouses with small- and medium-parts storage
- FiFo and BBD handling, batch tracing and barcode-controlled good flows for real-time inventory levels
- Temperature-controlled storage and cooling zones for <0°C / 1-4°C / 14-21°C
- Bulky goods storage spaces for furniture, bicycles & similar goods
- Specialty storage for valuables, fragile or hazardous items such as jewelry, liquids, batteries & similar goods
Be it eCommerce fulfillment services, tailor-made omnichannel or distributing your products to your wishlist of retail players. Consider it done. Transform your distribution challenge into simply being better.
eCommerce fulfillment services
Pick & Pack
- Fast eCommerce pick & pack services for single SKUs, mixed SKUs and / or full cases
- Bundle creation and standardized packaging according to your requirements and / or by order
- Choice of preferred cut-off times & other relevant eCommerce SLAs to shape the customer experience
Retail and B2B fulfillment services
- Kitting services for Retail distribution, customized point-of-sale material and display building
- Labeling services with Retail compliant labeling and palletization for single or mixed stock-keeping-units
- Advertising material logistics with creation and printing of advertising assets for exhibitions & campaigns
Value added services
- Label printing and placing according to your requirements including pallet, carton or item labeling
- Component assembly or SKU creation for including branded packaging, inserts, boxing, and localising
- Wide range of repackaging services for example repacking cargo from damaged packaging into new boxes
Amazon fulfillment services
- Amazon warehouse pallet pre-packing services to ensure Fulfillment-by-Amazon (FBA) storage compliance
- Professional Fulfillment-by-Merchant (FBM) services according to your D2C requirements
Seller Fulfilled Prime
- Delivery to domestic Amazon Prime customers from your selected fulfillment partners
Transport Partner Program
- Use of pre-paid shipping labels of Amazon’s Delivery Service Partner (DSP) program
- Professional return handling services according to pre-defined SLAs including restocks, reworks or disposal
- Visual checks, functionality testing and other refurbishment services to prepare your returns for market sale
- Forwarding services for returned orders to send items back to your central warehouse or manufacturer
Deliver on time,
with best rates.
The full range of shipping services with one integration: full access to our volume rates and conditions with all major carriers. Choose the best delivery solution, for products, for target markets – for your brand.
- Select from a broad range of shipping methods including eco-friendly, standard, express, fixed day, time and delivery windows like next-day
- Pick your special shipping methods including 2-man-handling, additional transport insurance, track & sign, age verification, pack station delivery
Formats & services
- Select your ideal shipping format including letter / warenpost / parcel / pallet / LTL / FTL shipments
- Choose distribution services including shipment consolidation and cross-docking services
Added shipping services
- Stay in full control of shipping speed, reliability and costs with our carrier performance and invoice controlling services
- Resolve carrier issues quickly and receive your financial reimbursements with our claim handling services
FAQs about our logistics network
It’s simple: Reach out to our team. Details exchanged, business case analysed and fulfilling your potential is next. We will make you an offer you can’t refuse with our beneficial rates for warehousing, fulfillment and shipping services from our integrated network.
Our prices consist of your monthly LaaS plan and a pay-as-you go pricing. Depending on your business case and system integrations, and all operational services in use from your integrated 3PL and carriers. The basic LaaS plan for receiving access to our network starts at 299€ / month.
An essential part of designing your ideal logistics solution starts with understanding your business case. From here, we establish a collaboration with your chosen 3PLs and carriers, that lasts. Your future roadmap and the required operational capabilities, always considered. Once connected to our platform means to scale without limits: Flexibly adapt go-to-market strategies and pursue your innovation to be ready for tomorrow – without process repetition.
So yes, it is possible. Logistics should never be a bottleneck on your path to success.